Doors Direct can repair and / or service your commercial or industrial roller door or roller shutter.
Repairs that we can do include, but are not limited to:
- Industrial and commercial warehouse doors
- Loading dock doors
- Office buildings
- Car park roller doors or roller shutters
- Damaged shutters and doors due to impact by trucks and forklifts
- Supply and install new slats, bottom rails and tracks
- Manufacture and install new roller shutter drums that may have broken springs
- Repair damaged or faulty motors or control boxes
- Repair Grifco E drive motors with new circuit boards
- Upgrade existing push button motorised doors to make them remote compatible
Servicing of industrial roller doors and roller shutters is important to maintain optimum working condition and life expectancy of the door and / or motor. A service can often pick up on any issues before they become a major, often costly problem. In the commercial and industrial sector, roller shutters and roller doors are often the main access for a lot of businesses and if they are not working properly, this can hinder the efficiency of your business as well as jeopardise the security of your premises.
Doors Direct also offer regular service contracts on any door, whether your door opens once a day or multiple times a day, we can advise on how often the door should be serviced to maintain optimum performance.